terça-feira, novembro 04, 2008

Lucky

Do you hear me  talking to you  Across the water  Across the deep blue ocean  Under the open sky  Oh my, baby I'm trying   Boy I hear you in my dreams  I feel your whisper across the sea  I keep you with me in my heart  You make it easier when life gets hard   Lucky I'm in love with my best friend  Lucky to have been where I have been  Lucky to be coming home again   They don't know how long it takes  Waiting for a love like this  Every time we say goodbye  I wish we had one more kiss  I'll wait for you, I promise you I will   Lucky I'm in love with my best friend  Lucky to have been where I have been  Lucky to be coming home again  Lucky we're in love in every way  Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed  Lucky to be coming home someday   And so I'm sailing through the sea  To an island where we'll meet  You'll hear the music fill the air  I'll put a flower in your hair   Though the breezes through the trees  Move so pretty, you're all I see  As the world keeps spinning round  You hold me right here right now 
Jason Mraz

Sem comentários: